Atelier de conversation française (niveau intermédiaire)
Time: 6-8pm (Fridays)
Dates: February 5, 12, 19, 26 | March 12, 19, 26 | April 2
Location: Online (virtual)
Price: $65.00 (CAD)
Course Description: This interactional Zoom session focuses on practicing oral French through conversation, games and various roleplays. In a fun atmosphere, you will improve your vocabulary, fluidity and be more confident when you speak. Qu’est ce que tu attends ?
About the Instructor: Valentin is an experienced French as second language teacher & TEFaQ examiner working for several institutions in Montréal (Dawson college, POINT3). Holding a Bachelor’s degree from the University of Québec in Montréal and currently achieving his master in Didactique du Français langue seconde, he loves using his free time and creativity to create pedagogic material, teaching his mother language and discovering other cultures.
- Computer, laptop or tablet
This course is for me if :
- I can converse but I still miss a lot of vocabulary.
- I understand relatively well when I listen to a conversation.
- I still have difficulty expressing complex ideas.
- I still make mistakes with certain conjugations and grammar rules.
- I know how to use past tenses (passé composé et imparfait) but I still make mistakes sometimes.