10 Classes (à la carte)
Time(s): Classes run Monday to Friday between 5-9pm and Saturday & Sunday 1pm-8pm
Dates: New sessions begin August 5th, 2019-September 15th, 2019 (schedule changes every 6 weeks) *see below
Location: Latin Groove Studio (4th Floor), 1184 Ste Catherine W., Montreal, QC, H3B 1K1
Price: $110.00 (savings of over $50!)
Course Description: Always wanted to try a dance course, but weren’t sure which one was right for you? Struggling to find time for fitness in your hectic schedule? Look no further! We’ve paired up with Latin Groove, an award winning dance school in Montreal, and we are excited to offer you a bundle that fits into your schedule and accommodates not only your interests, but your individual level of ability. Whatever type of class you enjoy we’re confident that with over 20 fitness and dance classes each week…we’ve one to suit you! And the best part…these classes are valid for up to one year! Cue your happy dance.
- Comfortable exercise clothing and a water bottle (no street shoes).
- Please bring clean running shoes or dance shoes.
- This course is suitable for students at all levels!
How does this bundle work?
We know your schedule is crazy, so we wanted to make it as easy as 1,2, 3!
- Complete your registration and payment below. We will contact you to confirm your registration within 48 hours!
- Present yourself at the studio (whenever you want), and you will be provided with a pass for your ten classes.
- Check out the class calendar and attend whatever class you’d like, at any time, on any day!
What classes can I take?
At Latin Groove, they teach many different styles of dance:
- Latin Dances: Salsa, Bachata, Cha-cha, Merengue, Cumbia, etc.
- International Dances: Samba, Semba, Kizomba, Bollywood, Reggaeton, Tango, Ballroom, Hip-Hop etc.
- Technical Classes: Styling, Turns, Musicality, Jazz etc.
- Fitness Classes: Zumba, Abs & Buns, Yoga, Stretching, etc.
Do all 10 passes need to be used for the same class?
Nope! Want to take Salsa Monday and then try a Zumba class Friday? We aren’t stopping you!
I have experience, but not sure what level class I should attend…
No worries! Show up a little early or schedule to meet with an instructor for a quick, free evaluation!
For more information you can contact the studio at: 514-927-2572 or send us an e-mail at email@example.com.