6 classes (1/week)
Time(s): Classes run Monday to Friday between 5-9pm and Saturday & Sunday 1pm-8pm
Dates: New sessions begin every 6 weeks *see the current schedule below
Location: Latin Groove Studio (4th Floor), 1184 Ste Catherine W., Montreal, QC, H3B 1K1
Course Description: We’ve paired up with Latin Groove, an award winning dance school in Montreal, and we are excited to give you an opportunity to try something new and stay fit! Whether it be Salsa, Zumba or Reggaeton…you’re bound to find a class that suits your interests and level of experience! So go ahead, choose from any of their 6 week classes and have a blast!
- Comfortable exercise clothing and a water bottle (no street shoes).
- Please bring clean running shoes or dance shoes.
- This course is suitable for students at all levels!
How does this bundle work?
We know your schedule is crazy, so we wanted to make it as easy as 1,2, 3!
- Complete your registration and payment below. We will contact you to confirm your registration within 48 hours!
- Present yourself at the studio before your first class, and you will be provided with a pass for your 6 classes.
What classes can I take?
At Latin Groove, they teach many different styles of dance:
- Latin Dances: Salsa, Bachata, Cha-cha, Merengue, Cumbia, etc.
- International Dances: Samba, Semba, Kizomba, Bollywood, Reggaeton, Tango, Ballroom, Hip-Hop etc.
- Technical Classes: Styling, Turns, Musicality, Jazz etc.
- Fitness Classes: Zumba, Abs & Buns, Yoga, Stretching, etc.
Do all 6 passes need to be used for the same class?
I have experience, but not sure what level class I should attend…
No worries! Show up a little early or schedule to meet with an instructor for a quick, free evaluation!
For more information you can contact the studio at: 514-927-2572 or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.